Thursday, September 20, 2012

The itty bitty bikini....


debate. So I am sure some of you heard that Ms. Jessica Simpson is getting major shit-o for posting the above pic of her darling beautiful*I wish I had those lips* baby girl. Little Maxwell here is 4 months old and wearing a yellow crotchet bikini. Now what a moms does with her daughter is her business and Ms. Jessica does not deserve the major hate and backlash she is getting because of the above pic*I mean look at those cheeks you just wanna squish her* however I just want to know why a 4 month year old needs a crotchet bikini?   When I think crotchet bikini the below following goes through my head...grown up woman wearing swimsuit not little bitty baby?  Personally I am not a fan of bikini's on babies and toddlers. Never have been even before I had my own chitllin it just for some reason it just seams a little to grown up to fast for a 4 month year old. Does that make any sense? I just think it is a little to much too soon.

Now I am in NO means one of those freaky your not wearing this until your 30 kind of mom. I am up on the latest fashion, my daughter is always put together were adult women always say to me that they wish they had my GG's wardrobe but for some reason the Crotchet part of the baby bikini bothers me and I do not know why?  Am I weird because I kind find this tacky and not a way to present your daughter to the public? With all the money Ms. Simpson has you would think she would have maybe chosen a less revealing outfit and something a little bit more demure?  I mean their are some sickos out there. I don't know maybe I am just weird........And OK off the subject how HOT  is Raquel Welch in her crotchet bikini.?????

4 comments:

joeh said...

If anyone finds that picture to be sexually exciting there is no hope or no stopping that person.

To me the picture is funny and cute. THere is way too much shit oing on in this world to worry about Jessica.

BTW broke down and watched 5 minutes of Honey BB. Quickly changed before I was hoplessly hooked.

Unknown said...

i think it's adorable & you are so right -- i just wanna squish those cheeks.

i put sky in only bikini's and simply because it is SO MUCH easier to pull down bottoms for potty-time than a one-piece! and we are in the pool all summer and there are A LOT of potty times... lol!

i ♥ jessica simpson & the media is just horrid to her no matter what she does; right or wrong!

xxoo

Kerry said...

Beautiful baby girl, terrible pose!!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

I'm right there with ya Darling... xoxo

Feeling the love......