|Done...Done and DONE|
LDog got dropped off about 12:00 and my SIL hung out for a bit and we had lunch it was fun just to have them hang out and be kiddos. The weather kicked ass so they were getting their jiggy on with the water table the best thing EVER for warm days. That and a hose keeps them busy for hours.
|Living the vida loca|
Later on in the afternoon we had a couple of the neighbor boys come over and it was on like Donkey Kong. It was crazy man...CRAZY. While they were doing their thing outside I started getting some dinner ready. I decided to make some pizza's so it was time to get the dough ready for some toppings. I saute all my veggie ingredients before placing on the pizza so not to have raw veggies on top of it.
|Pizza Pizza Pizza|
The playroom after the toddler aftermath......I lost the fight to keep everything neat and said f8ck it! I started a mental list of what to have on hand for a toddler sleep over I called it the toddler sleepover survival guide.
- Other adults to keep you from jumping off the roof of the house
- The following DVD's - Toy Story 1,2 and 3 - because of limited toddler attention span I watched all 3 damn movies in bits and pieces for an hour and half
- Nice weather permitting any type of water table, mini pool, water guns ect....
- Assemble provisions - especially the awesome trail mix toddlers eyes light up when they spot the nutty goodness
- Valium - kidding
- Extra lock feature for the front door - leader of the toddler pack figured out how to open front door
- More wine
- Extra dog treats for your dogs for they will be traumatized by all the extra shouting, throwing, and chaos around them
- Sleep the night before because you will get very little on sleep over night - between being jacked up on sugar and the excitement of sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag sets them off were you can't calm them down.
- Your sanity
- Get ride of all batteries from toys period by the end of the night I had ringing sirens in my ear from the noise level those damn plastic crap toys from hell
- Bubbles what is it with bubbles? Bubbles is to toddlers like a crack pipe is to a 5.00 hooker - yes I said HOOKA"
- Oh did I mention wine?
All in all it was a super couple of days I got to spend some time with my nephew and my little one with her cousin. We finished off Saturday by going to the beach with the pups. Ldog must have had fun because he did not want to go home. I told my SIL that we should do this once a month - at that point I think saw my husband stroke out in the background. Fin