Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kinda WW........

Hey gang. So in the last few nights my little one has had a hard time getting to sleep any sooner than 10:30 which sucks because she is usually down for the count by 8:00 pm every night.....WTF is going on I have no clue maybe we are still working with time change here who the hell knows. This was her on Sunday.  Sweeeeeet......passed out at 7:30 and slept until 8:00 the next morning. God I hope this is not a future pattern to come. Told my husband that the Ipad will be shutting down one hour before her bed time. I have a feeling that  is charging her little mind before she is supposed to hit slumber land..NO MORE. I need my beauty sleep and this whole going to sleep at 11:00 and getting up at 5 does not work for me....period.....No sleeping equals wrinkles which I have been able to keep at bay for now. Peace


3 comments:

ana said...

They're such angels when they sleep aren't they? Lol... Same thing was happening with us for a bit... We're convinced she needs to eat more in order to induce a food coma so that everyone gets to sleep haha

Andrea said...

oooh, good luck! Hope the electronic intervention works

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Yikes Bags... that stinks. One word for you AMBIEN. Kidding!!! GL.

Feeling the love......