Thursday, May 3, 2012

The "C" word........


how much I despise this word...the word is not the word that you think it is but the word that we all hear on a daily basis if it is not a friend of a friend, close friend or a family member it is a poor soul in a land we have never heard of.  This word is heard in the big cities and in small towns. Poor and rich, skinny and not so skinny, smoker non smoker, good health, bad health it is everywhere and for some reason it cannot be stopped. It changes your whole life in a second and the bitch is hard to control. I am sick and tired of hearing about good people who don't deserve this go through so much pain and suffering. I lost my mother to the C word and watched her struggle so much in the last few months until finally she was at peace. But I lost a friend and a mother way to young.

I have had friends diagnosed at early ages with the C word and close friends pass so young in life...... Why...why...why?  You are hated despised, your a bitch and you are shit. We are getting closer to finding a cure and hopefully we will obliterate you from all our lives. Hopefully the cure will happen sooner than later for I cannot stand to see another person go through the dreaded "C'. You don't deserve to be here.  I hate you....I hate you...I have never hated so much as the hatred I have for you. So let me finish by saying you might have won some battles but we will win the war.

F*CK you cancer!

Fuck everything about it!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Xoxox

Unknown said...

Love. And so sorry about our Mom. How awful !!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hate cancer! I lost my dad July 25th 2010, and my little sister 3 months after her 16th birthday in January 07. I'm with you

F**k cancer!

Unknown said...

I hate cancer! I lost my dad July 25th 2010, and my little sister 3 months after her 16th birthday in January 07. I'm with you

F**k cancer!

Feeling the love......