Monday, October 1, 2012

Back to the.....

grind.....Yes my darlings it has been almost 5 days since I posted last. It has been a  pretty hectic month and I have no damn idea where September went? Hello WTF how did it go by so fast? I am still in summer mode and the SOB department stores already have their Xmas shit out....I really would love to find out who the hell makes up these new holiday schedules...Satan perhaps? The weather here in the bay has hit into Indian Summer overdrive....today in my little area by the sea it will be a record breaking 90 which never happens....it is kind of unheard of. So the fans are out, the fur and human babies are pissed and will be hosed down through the day and I am trying to stay cool. This month has kind of been kinda of a change month for me. I am trying to work out everyday, got back on WW, finally stopped digging my heels and decided to move {325 days left}, hopefully getting my business off the ground {my child is my numero uno priority right now everything else is second} and got rid of another toxic friendship.  The last one on my list of I am over 40 and will not take any BS from anyone anymore. It felt good it really did. I just figured if I spent most of the time trying to figure out what was not true and what was actual fact the friendship was not worth the try. I knew I was heading the right path when my husband started to notice holes in stories and the obscene amount of major drama that would happen one day and completely disappear the next.  Stories were always changing and when you have to keep tabs on shit like that it is time just to move on and cut the ties. Their was just entirely too much "stuff" happening.

I have been uncomminicado for the last few days because I was up in a quaint little river town in the Napa Valley called Guerneville. We try and go every year we rent a huge house and have the whole family up for some fun, sun, vino and more fun.  It was exactly what we needed and it was nice and war. Swam in the pool and just relaxed in the hot tub. We bbq every night and most of the days were just plain zoning out when we were not chasing the kids and dogs around. It was fun and much needed. It is now October and I am ready to do some Halloween damage. I started to get the scary Halloween shit out of the attic and found some new fun stuff today. It is really weird how I am beginning to decorate for Halloween and it is so hot outside our usual crazy weather...woot...woot. Today I am up to the same ol same ol. Getting menus prepped, cleaning and organizing the casa, getting the little one ready for preschool and doing all that needs to be done by the SAHM General. I will also be visiting the rest of my bloggy friends to see what you all have been up to.

Later peeps

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am 100% with ya on weeding out the crazies/drama queens in your life... i am too old for that shit and have enough of my own BS to contend with!

xxoo!

ana said...

Ahhh yes... the Mr. and I are constantly talking about how we need new friends because our current ones suck... way too old to have to weed through the bs... sounds like some time in Napa was definitely needed... oh Napa.. how I miss thee.. cheers!

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

Yup. I am about to do soem MAJOR personal house keeping. I can't keep doing this one sided friendship crap. Good for you! I'm proud of you!

Unknown said...

I am right there with you on filtering the crazy selfish friends out of there. I know...REALLY....WTF happened to September?! And this whacked out HOT weather in CA...seriously! Finally the last couple of days have been so nice. This morning I can feel Fall in the air finally. Cool crisp air:) okay sista you totally need to do a blog post about how you do your meal planning:)

Feeling the love......