Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mommy Bags...Is that you?

It has been awhile.....gang since my last post and for that I am truly sorry...I miss my blogging and I miss my gang of awesome friends I have made out there....sometime though life just gets in the way and as hard as you try to get all your shit done and as a truly organized freak that I am their has just been too much going on and I am finding it hard to keep up. Summer kicks the shit out of me every year but this year it's on overdrive add the daunting task of new home shopping and we have me spinning our wheels. Since we are looking at purchasing a home about 45 minutes away from were we live now it makes it hard to drive down there daily with GG's school/activity schedule during the week and packing in as many as we can see on Sunday. By the time we are done my head is spinning and I am pissed off a the world. Because we live in the area of the start ups are home prices are being banged back up again- AND that is going to be a whole other post of hell that I will put you through on another day. I just don't have the time nor the energy to deal with this shit today. So I am taking the "day off" tomorrow. Smart asses out are probably going your a SAHM why the f*ck do you need a day off. If I showed your asses what I do in a day you would rethink that whole damn statement.

I am going to take my time getting up in the am and actually enjoy my cup of tea. I want to catch up on reading some blogs and figuring out if the future is going to bright for continuing the blog. Or did my rain just TILT and I need to push refresh. Whatever the case might be I will let you know. All I know is my anxiety issues are allot less problematic when I blog......Love you all....Kisses

6 comments:

joeh said...

At least get back to WTF Fridays!

I'm free of the abuse said...

Take the day off! You freakin' deserve it!

Mariebop said...

Hey!! I need some tips on staying busy all day. I'm just a housewife and well you can only clean so much. :P Though you're a mommy and that's different. You deserve a day off.

Kerry said...

And we love you too!! Which is why, no matter how long a break you need to take, we will all still be here when you get back into blogging. I no sooner get ahead that I fall behind again!!! Happy house hunting, enjoy that cup of tea :)

Andrea said...

breathe...in and out... :)

Unknown said...

Girlfriend I totally understand!!! I am wondering if I should continue on with my little blog. I don't do much blogging anymore and with stupid blogger deleting some of my pictures from previous post it makes me not even want to do it anymore. Cameron is getting ready for Kindergarten in a couple weeks and tball again. Things are about to crazy here!!! Plus I haven't been to the gym in like forever and gained ;like 10lbs.......all the haters of us SAHM can just go friggin F%#K themselves!!!! Hope you stick it out with me:) And hope the house hunting is going good!!!

Feeling the love......