Sunday, March 25, 2012

Laptop hospital......


Well it has been a week now that my dear Sophia{yes as in Loren} laptop has been at the Geek Squad hospital.  I am beginning to truly miss her. I am weird and I like to name my electrical devices. My Iphone is Ava as in Gardner
and the Ipad is Rachel as is Welch. Hello can you blame me? I am a huge fan of the old school screen sirens of Hollywood....you know when movies were good and there was actual thought/plot behind them. This is before the remake mania. Hello Psycho with Vince Vaghn{has much as I love you} what was the point?  There is only one Psycho and  that is Anthony Perkins..Period!
I brought Sophia in on Monday because she was acting very weird and sensitive just like me when I am pmsing. I thought it could be the touch pad because every time I tried to double clicked it just did nothing. I went to check on her yesterday and they still have her hooked up to all these power cords and have been running a bunch of virus shit/backup/diagnostic stuff that I don't understand...All I know is I want my friggin Sophia back in tip top shape. I am currently working on my husbands extra laptop which is OK. Sophia is set up and decorated and made for me.....It kinda sucks when you have been working/blogging on the same device for over a year and feel lost without it...So sad that I have become so addicted. My husband was going to take his laptop to work the other day and I freaked out. He is like

"Whoa there honey I am sure you can do something else when the baby is napping {yeah right} and you have a few minutes of your time?"

"Honey do you realize that when I have no one to talk to except GG all day and about after 5 hours of gibberish I need actual adult convo and they way I get it is through my blog?"

"Oh he goes I never thought about it like that..I guess you are right better you talk via blogging then talking my ear off when I get back from work". Ha Ha to you too you to MoFo...said in a loving way.

I never realized how helpful it has been to have blogging in my life for the last year. It has helped me through allot of weird times and I have truly enjoyed reading and getting to know so many people. I will be without my Sophia for another 48 hours and hopefully by then they will have found what the hell is wrong with her. Wahhhhhh

5 comments:

joeh said...

I definatly see a Cranky Old Lady in your distant future!

I agree with the remakes. The only "King Kong" worth seeing is with Fay Ray.

Cranky

Mommy Bags said...

I am totally going to be Mrs. Cranky. I am heading into week 2 of no vino doing OK but I am taking out on my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh nooooo!! I hope they can fix it!!!thats my nightmare!!

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

What Darling?? NO Sophia???? I'm sure she'll be as good as new when you bring her home Something's up with my laptop as well... but I can't part.... Blowing kisses my Dear Friend... XXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

eeeeks nothing instills fear in me than the thought of my pc shittin' the bed!

hope sophia gets better soon!!!

Feeling the love......