Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day....

I never figured I would be celebrating Father's Day with my hubby and LDG. Our future did not have a picture of our darling daughter. Hubby and I decided a long time ago that little rug rats would not be part of our life. We were too busy working, partying and traveling the world....A kid would just wreck that. Well we were surprised 16 plus months ago and never been happier.....I know my dad was my hero...as much as I loved my mom it was hard to talk to her about certain stuff. I went to my dad with all my firsts...my first I just became a woman, the first time I had shhhh......S-E-X, first time I was in {what I thought was love}. So I am happy to see that my hubby is establishing the same type of relationship I had with my father. It is very loving and I see that she is going to be a daddy's girl.
Today we are all just going to "hang out", take the pooches to the park and fill up the 6.99 little pool LDG loves so much - The weather is going to kick ass today - 79 degrees for us is a heat wave. So.... everyone have a great day. LDG and I are off to the kitchen to cook the best husband and dad in the world his Father's Day breakfast.... Sourdough French Toast with Berries and Turkey Bacon {which I know I will receive crap for}......

Happy Sunday....

No comments:

Feeling the love......