Thursday, May 19, 2011

Really...bad...night....

*Note this is not going to be a pleasant post
here at Casa Crazy. Hubby and I have been up most of the night with LDG who has been very sick with what looks like a major stomach virus. This is her first major sickness besides having a few colds here and there. I have never felt as helpless as I felt last night. She has never thrown up before so she did not know what was going on and what she needed to do. She also has had the most fowl yellow stinking diarrhea for the last 2 days and I have no clue were it came from.

*If any mommies out there have had experience with this lovely poo poo ...sling some advice to a first time mommy

She is sleeping right now because she has had such a a bad night. My main concern with this right now is  dehydration.  I went to get some Pedialyte but she is not having any of it she hates it, we are drinking some water but not allot the only thing she is drinking is her milk and I hope that is enough. Everything she ate last night was projectile vomited out of her crib I am waiting for the pediatricians office to open so I can get some advice. It is funny I am here freaking out...and my hubby is like"
"Don't worry honey she will be fine babies get sick". I am like did you not see the same thing I did last night...We had the second coming of the Exorcist with the amount of liquids that were coming out of our daughter....My hubby is always so much calmer than I am....Thank God for that cuz if both of us were high strung, loud, OCD,  stress cases this house would officially be classified loony bin. I am glad that he balances me out. The perfect yin and yang combo.

I am sooo exhausted this morning it is ridic.I am sitting here watching the old ass episodes of RHOOC when the show was actually good and had real people on, Vicky was not a bitch, Tamra did not exists and Jesus Barbie was bible thumping somewhere in the OC. OK...OK...give me a break I am a little tired....

 I am hoping for the best today and let's keep our fingers crossed that Ms. LDG will get better.

Smooches from a very cranky mommy



2 comments:

camgold said...

Milk might not be the best thing for her but if that is all she would take you don't have a choice. I know milk when you have upset tummy can cause yellow, stinky, yucking poop. Growing up on a farm the young calves use to get this and I have always called it calf scourers, also when my stomach acts up I have drink just milk this happens, but fluids are important in any form. Can you give baby's pepto bismol? Keep me posted you know I will worry. Love to all. Cherry

Mommy Bags said...

No milk at all but she is finally drinking the pedialite so she is getting her color and spunk back!

Feeling the love......