Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It is amazing....

how much stuff you can do from the comfort of your couch with only a laptop.  Why do you say....

 As you all know team casa crazy here has been sick with some kind of stomach flu.....I heard from a reliable source that this little critter bug is making it's way  through the day cares and playgroups in the MC (Marin County) and we were fortunate to house the little shit...{no pun intended} for the last few days....We are finally beginning to get color back into our cheeks. This am as I try to get up (wanted to head to gym) my right leg is telling me others wise. It hurts to walk, move...anything....... *&^^%$%R*&)(U out of my mouth came a stream of the worst cuss words you can imagine and for me that is really simple.....I am like "OK I just went through 4 days of the worst stomach bug ever and now I cannot walk WTF..........It looks like I picked up LDG the wrong way and I might have pulled the groin muscle...yes...... ouch that bitch hurts.....

So of course in my OCD controlling ways I begin to freak out...I have so much to do, so many errands to run and now I am down another friggin day....Once I stop hyperventilating and think things through I realize that I can get stuff done just via my laptop instead of physically leaving the house. This is not the way I usually do things...I have always taken work/job 125 percent no matter what I did for work....Being a SAHM is no different...this is one of the most important jobs out there. I take my role as house manager seriously.

First thing...... I needed to get some groceries in the home:
Safeway.com I did the shopping via their website before the baby was up this am....Since I used them in the past I had my past grocery list saved so that took only about 1/2 hour to complete. I figure for the fruits and veggies I can hit the Farmers Market Wed. morning a little walk will probably do us all some good.
Of course when you are sick you run out of everything I ran out of toilet paper...shocker! I went to Soap.com, this website is AMAZING you can order anything you need paper towels, toothpaste ect....and you will have it the next day,  the shipping on orders over $39.00 are free, the prices on the items are the same as you would find at Target.... super convenient.
My awesome bi weekly cleaning crew came in today to do some cleaning and it could have not come at a better time - before anyone goes "Oh she has a cleaning service why does she need that,  she is at home all day whine whine whine..... Don't get it twisted...I clean on a daily basis but with 2 large dogs, walking toddler and just company that comes and go I need a super cleaning every two weeks.

I then remembered that my local cleaners does a pick up/delivery of clothing.  I would have not stressed out about this one but my lovely hubby was running out of work clothes so I had to get this one done today. They came, they saw they delivered /picked up....awesome.
I had a bunch of bills/correspondence that needed attending to...I finally set up some of my stuff on line and got those out of the way likety split....

I mean if you really think about it you can get anything delivered to your home now a days...so convenient but if you ask me kinda of scary..think about it....I used these services today because I was in a bind...their are some people out there that use them on a daily basis...and never leave their homes. 

Man I have been stuck in the home for a few days and I am about to go bat shit crazy.....Now I am off to cook some dinner....Tonight it's ratatouille of what is left  in the fridge.....

Cheers!

1 comment:

Angela GiasCloset.com said...

Join soap.com's FB page, they have coupons and other deals https://www.facebook.com/soap.com?sk=app_11007063052

From the toilet or the treadmill. Come hell or high water, Marina gets the job done! Kudos to you, my friend. I bow to you!

Feeling the love......