Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ouch.....

Just started doing yoga again this morning and my body is feeling the pain from the 45 minute session. I am a cardio girl so getting back into the groove with yoga takes some time for me. My mind tends to wander - what do I need at the store, loads of laundry, will the "creepyson" next door neighbors ever leave there house today. I am a naturally charged person so sitting on a mat for 45 minutes kinda gets me "twitchy".  I do feel great afterwards though. I needed some kind of exercise this morning since I am going to be stuck in the damn house once again.

My little one is sick and has a fever - I do believe that this is for the massive amounts of little jagged teeth coming through her gums. She is also super ass needy/crabby and I cannot walk into another room without her freaking out {she is just not that type of baby usually} so I have given her some tablets and some gel and put her down for a little nap.  She destroyed her crib in the process but she is down for the count hopefully it will be longer than 30 minutes. I just want her to feel better, my little one is not happy.....Love her

No comments:

Feeling the love......