Friday, August 3, 2012

WT Friday.....

Holy nut balls people do you mean to tell me that we are cruising in August already. Where has the time and where did the hell the summer go...Ah that's right our summer is going to be happening next month in September good old N.California weather how I love you so, do you feel the sarcasm dripping from my voice? Mmmm...no?  I am not going to bore you with my weekend plans - I will do that later in the week....hardy har har

Have a super Friday gang and keep rockin'


  • Can someone please please tell this woman that she never has it right. Someone needs to buy her a full length mirror and give her some style lessons. Come on woman your in your late 40s and no matter how rocking your body still is get some class please. Why does everything just look so trashy on this woman?



  • So Michael Lohnan is the baby daddy of Kate Majors who is said to be knocked up. God I really do feel bad for that poor tiny soul who is going to be stuck with these two pillars of society. Do you think little baby Lohan is going to look up at the powers that be in the sky and ask for a return on her parents? 




  • Dear Lil Kim what the F&ck is going on?....Lil Kim *knock knock* are you in there somewhere? 
  • OK I used to get David Lynch's movies but for some odd reason *and I blame the toddler brain for this one* I re watched Mullholland Drive and I just did not get it...and it was bad and confusing. Help!



  • The pinky ring on a male...unless your mob, Frank Sinatra  or wearing a Halloween costume take that stupid ring off...you look like a douche bag 
  • Guys WTF over 100,000 hits on my blog I would never ever thought this could be possible.....Thank you!
  • Dude... people...RELAX...You Twinkies are whatever you guys call yourselves who are totally obsessive about the Twilight movies...you do realize that these people are not vampires...right?......no....Mmmmm

  • WTF M & M people were you in my brain when you came up with these lovelies - Salty and Sweet in one awesome mini bag...HELLO PMS their is a new sheriff in town and we are one happy mama!
  • How I felt today when a mommy informed me that she would never allow her daughter to watch TV

7 comments:

joeh said...

Kinda have to disagree with you on PA.

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

WTF Lil Kim. I am now going to have nightmares!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Is that Lil Kim? I thought it was Rupaul - remember that guy? Girl? Thing? Whatever...

ana said...

Never allow her daughter to watch tv? Bitch please... LOL! Just add an exaggerated eye roll and that would have been my reaction as well.

Rebecca said...

that last one hand me giggling

Kerry said...

Hehehe love it!! Pam needs to start dressing her age and get a new hairstyle!!
No TV, ever? We've all said ridiculous things right? Never lasts...
And I never understood that film Mullholland Drive either, weird and creepy!!

Adriana Too Cute Invites said...

Lil Kim or the cat lady !!! Can't tell the difference any more oh the salty an sweet m&ms gotta find those !!!

Feeling the love......