Monday, March 4, 2013

Oh Disney..........

I decided to re post this since their has been so much news about how some little girls have become - not so nice & sweet and just a little bit tarty... Especially with the massive amount of news on Lindsay the "wreck" Lohan - who BTW if I was the judge on the case would have already done some time. I do not believe that someone with so much talent and opportunities given to her she just threw it all away because she has not real guidance in her life. I do believe however that after a certain point you should be able to distinguish right from wrong and get your shit together enough to live your life- Hello Drew Barrymore.  This girl has been given many opportunities to turn her shit around and every time she has managed to f8ck it up so I really have no more sympathy for her. Hopefully one day she will "get it" but I think by that time it will be too late.   


so I was sitting here with my little one watching the damn Mickey Mouse Club/Disney Cult variety hour for the 20th time. Just because my daughter seems to like Disney does not mean I have to. I have never been a huge Disney fan and that will never change. Just the thought of having to soon make the trip to Disneyland with my offspring sends shivers down my spine. It's something that I ever "got". I have been to Disneyland and I was way more into/on the side the "bad ass" characters of the fairy tale stories instead of the doe eyed princesses who need a man to "rescue" them. I am more Freddy Krueger then Snow White. I was about to lose my mind because I have had to listen to the M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E opening theme song so many times my mind begins to wander which tends to happen when I am bored to tears. I started thinking for such a squishy squeaky clean image these guys try to amp out they sure have had so major head cases.  I mean if you really think about......except for a few here and there TMMC/Disney has surely has  f*cked up some kids lives  {especially the females}.......Yes I believe TMMC/Disney gave them them an opportunity to do what some of these kids wanted too do but I also think the pressure of being on the shows grained some really messed up shit in some of the minds of these kids. Being over worked, stressed and not being able to have a child hood will eventually catch up with you. Let's take a moment and check out the list here shall we.........

The Class of Disney High

One of the most famous and I believe one of the most messed up........Brittney Spears.....I for one never like her and never understood her talent yes the bitch can dance but singing sorry not so much. She had a total nervous breakdown was diagnosed as bio polar and now is on a lifetime cocktail of pills and if you really look into her eyes you can see that she is medicated. The scary smile is also a huge hint that she is in la la land most of the time. She will never get back the innocence she lost during her huge working years. Remember be careful what you wish for........


Demi Lovato man this little girl has gone through allot... Nervous breakdown, cutting, anorexia, punched one of her back up dancers right in the face and just in general lost her shit all this at the ripe old age of 19.  She got out, she got help and looks like she is doing allot better and looks GREAT.   I am really happy for her and hope she continues down this get it together path. 


  • Lindsay Lohan the list on this chick is way too long to even go in and do. You know of her a promising actress who totally f*cked it up..and is continuing to f*ck up....period!
  • Christina Aguilera she has been so so lately with all her alcohol issues and being a bitch and all. Besides her little Dirty thing she has been pretty much the most well balanced? No?
  • Miley Cyrus.....The jury is still out on this one even through she did straddle a pole at the Teen Choice Awards but hey that is pretty tame compared to some of the other shit some of these dames have gone through. Take a look at the impressionable girls faces in the audience......Mom I want to grow up to be just like Miley...Nice example right!?!

  • Vanessa Hudgens have these little girls not gotten it yet...for being as tech savvy as some of these little darlings are she should have known and been smart enough NOT to take NUDE pics of herself and then sending them out over the big bad waves. Come on girls get a clue already. They will eventually  leak out everyone is in it to make their own $$$

I ask this question over and over again is the price of fame really worth it? 

5 comments:

joeh said...

I hate Disney, and Mrs. C has a DIsney times share...damn!

Mommy Bags said...

Auuuuggh NOOOOOOOOO run run away

Brooke Arellano said...

Hahahahaha LOVE this!! I totally agree, if you look into Britney's eyes you can totally see how fucked u she is! Thanks for the laugh;)

menopausal mama said...

It IS weird that all these gals have had some serious issues and have become lousy "role models" for the younger girls. But on a lighter note---I live near Disney World and yeah, I get that a lot of parents hate it but I have a secret--the Hubs and I smuggle in our little flasks, add it to our sodas, and just relax on the rides--you don't see this mom stressed out in the park!! Shhh...don't tell anyone.....

Unknown said...

All this Disney hate is breaking my heart, man. BREAKING IT.

I am so sad for Lindsay Lohan. I watch her in Mean Girls and I am awed by her beauty and talent. And Britney Spears--I keep rooting for her because she is trying. Once a upon a time that girl could belt a song, but somewhere along the lines she got insecure about her voice. And now it's faltering at best. Sad.

Selena Gomez is a Disney girl who seems to be doing OK, though. Any girl who has the balls to dump Justin Bieber can't be all bad.

Jealous of your commenter who lives near Disney World!

Feeling the love......