Friday, February 1, 2013

Back from HELL.....

So I have been gone for the last four days...WHY you ask...WHY because my whole damn family has been hit by this damn flu from HELL....Since Monday night hubby and I have been down and I do mean D-O-W-N! My husband stayed home from work for two days in bed and for him to do that you know that he totally had to feel like shit in order for him to do that my husband never stays home from school. I am telling you now folks if you have not gotten this bug please please make sure you can do whatever you need to do in order not to get it because this one is a doozy. The fever was not high but the body aches, the congestion the stomach problems and the cough are just plain f*ckin awful.   

Today is the first day that I have been able to leave our bed and make my way to the couch to be able to even put together some thoughts. We have been all holed up in this house for a week and we are all about to go insane in the membrane.....Dogs are going nuts, I am about ready to punch myself in the face and my child is crawling the walls. My hubby went into work for a half day and now he is back to take our little one to the pediatrician while I finally get my ass to the shower and try to get our life back in some kind of order.  For now I am going to be sitting here taking down some more theraflu, dayquil and watching Rosemary's Baby for the 25th time because I do love that friggin movie.....

I hope to be back on track by Monday........

7 comments:

Jo said...

UGH. Feel better soon. <3

For my own personal "research," did you get the flu shot this year? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it and if people who don't get it are more likely to come down with the flu.

Jo said...

UGH. Feel better soon. <3

For my own personal "research," did you get the flu shot this year? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it and if people who don't get it are more likely to come down with the flu.

Andrea said...

Holy moly---that sounds terrible! Hope you are all on the mend in time to have a decent weekend!

Smarty Pants Mama said...

We've been battling sickness after sickness since the beginning of DEcember. So ready for this stinkin' cold/flu/stomach bug season to be DONE!

Michael Ann said...

Yikes! So sorry you all got hit so bad! So far we are all ok here... knock on wood!

Unknown said...

i soooo feel your pain -- i had it right after xmas and was sick for 3+ weeks...
the voodoo death flu as i call it!
give yourself time to recoup & hope ya feel better soon!

xxoo

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear that.our house has been sick for the last couple weeks or so, all three kiddos are just getting over it now. take care of yourself and the family, hope you all are healthy now!!!

Feeling the love......