Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Melting Wives.....




of Orange County.... So last night I was sitting by my TV as I do every Monday night to watch the train wreck that is RHOOC. And I am watching in horror as I do every friggin week and I am shocked at the amount of plastic surgery that has hit these gals in the last few years.  It is shocking  - I mean Gretchen's  face no longer moves and her lips - what in the holy hell has happened to her lips? Her face did not move last night?  She used to be one of the better looking ones in this crowd of hyenas but lately she looks like she is going to melt!

I mean Vicky looks like some kind of weird science project gone wrong- hello isn't plastic surgery supposed to make you look better?

Now I love me some Heather I love the way she dresses and stands out form the usual tacky mess that is called the RHOOC "fashions" - Hello Gretchen you hearing us you are not a fashion do you are a fashion don't - fo reals. But I swear Heather's eyebrows are going to be in her back soon if she does not chill with the botox...When you meet resistance STOP

Alex is beginning to look more and more like a a total plastic mannequin what the fuck is going on with her face and do her kids recognize her anymore? 


Now I am not a huge fan of Tamara but she seems to be the only one that has gotten better she looks allot less trashy than she used to.....her boobs look fab and she seems to be the only one that actually works out for that awesome body. 


So far I am loving Ms. Lydia and it looks like she might be all natural.  I am really hoping that being on this show does not make her lose her mind and go down the cat path but I feel that she comes from a hippy pot smoking mom she might be a little bit more grounded.




Warning ladies if you don't stop with the cutting, plumping, botox and overall fucking around with your faces your future might look something like this......



5 comments:

Andrea said...

Do something to save that Sweet Lydia lady! I have never watched the show (I am not suggesting I am above it, as we do our fair share of Toddlers & Tiaras and Honey Boo boo). I just don't think I can without going crazy!

joeh said...

How do you watch RHOOC on Monday night...did you not know it was the final night of the Bachelorette?

Mariebop said...

I usually watch the RHOOC on Demand when my husband isn't home to tease me about the bad TV that I watch. LOL!!

Vicki was a hot mess this season. I'm sorry... I don't want to be mean, but I couldn't stop saying "OMG!! That dress does not look good" when I watched the season finale. Her boobs were falling out and you could see pantie lines.

Though I have nothing against a little nip and tuck. I fully plan on a breast lift and a little neck work if I need it. However, I agree. These ladies aren't looking better with all that surgery.

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

I was just saying this the other day to my sister. Can you believe how weird they all look? I mean how can a plastic surgeon be happy with his work, much less these woman looking in the mirror and thinking they look better, younger, beautiful? And I hate to say it but Vicki's face looks bloated. I thought maybe she gained a 100 pounds or so... sorry.

CaffeinatedOCMommy said...

Oh my Darling! How I've MISSED you... no melting over here for me, just pure MILFyness! xoxo

Feeling the love......