Monday, August 19, 2013

Let the chaos.....

Love my hubman but last night this almost happened to him.....

begin......so as you all know we found a house - but me being me until I receive those keys I won't believe it however in the mean time I need to start doing some work to get shit on our house which is being sold moving.  We will be doing a brokers open this week which means my whole life is now controlled by a bunch of real estate people. I keep my home super neat however with 2 dogs and a toddler trying to keep a house in tip top house hunter viewing shape is going to be one big pain in the ass. Moving sucks  - we all know this some of the biggest stress beside child birth and marriage and at this point I would do either again just to get out of moving. When you are a type A OCD person too much chaos floods the mind and makes you insane.   Add that I am a pmsing bitch right now and all I want to do is sit in the corner and cry. Why oh why are we some women ruled by such hormones and emotions every friggin time of the month????? This whole weekend we spent time fixing little things on our house and making sure that everything was working - I also has to take a trip to Home Depot which is one of the places I hate to shop. Have you noticed that their is never anyone around to help you out. You'd think with the fucked up confused look on my face someone who put me out of my misery...lol

Today I have a team of ladies helping me uber spring clean the place I am talking bleaching down the baseboards ala Gypsy Sister kind of way. Steam cleaning of couches and stair carpets -  add a construction worker on the back deck patching some holes and I am ready to blow.

I fucking hate Mondays


5 comments:

Mariebop said...

Husbands just don't get the PMS thing. Mine doesn't understand why I can barely move for 2 days of the month. :P

Good luck selling your house. I hope it sells quickly.

joeh said...

Home Depot workers run from confused looks and estrogen overload.

This will all be funny 5...make that 10 years from now.

Kerry said...

Hehe love your last line!!
On the upside, yay, you're moving!! I need to backtrack here and read about your new house...
Good luck with the cleaning, the never ending people coming through your home sux big time though!! Good luck to them hahahaha

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Girrrrl send those ladies over here when you are finished with them. It looks like a bomb went off in my house... at the beginning of the summer. Good luck sistah...

I'm free of the abuse said...

My poor boyfriend. Not only did I have PMS this last weekend but was sick on top of it. What a trooper! When they ladies are done at NWMotY's house, send them to mine?? LOL Good luck love!

Feeling the love......