Tuesday, January 14, 2014

yes today this crap made me LOL.....

So hate me if you must but I really had a good laugh at the expense of these get up NOT the boys the get ups....Because don't tell me {some} of you would not do the same thing if you saw this coming towards you at the pool/beach....



WTF is this get up???  I get that ozone layer is depleting on a daily basis yah I get it...but for F8ck sake what is the point of this poor boy going for a swim if he looks like he is getting dressed to go ice fishing in the Arctic? I mean WTF put some damn sunscreen on the kid and keep it moving I mean shit you are taking the fun out of just hanging out by the pool and being a kid. This get up is ridiculous and yes call me a mean mommy but I would never do this to me kid...I would stay by the pool all day and spray him down every minute before I would subject him looking like a walking deodorant bottle (something else crossed my mind but damn if I go there I would probably get ripped apart). I see this every summer these  kids hanging out by the pool with more shit on then a hooker on a street corner. I know that we try our best to make sure that our kids are safe and shit but DAMN people we need to release the damn reins a little or we are going to be left with a generation of little woosies.   I have seen kids and when I say kids sorry to say - I have noticed that some of the population of boys have become less and less tough in the past few years. I see it at the park, gym ect.....I have seen it at karate classes where the girls are kicking ass and focused and the boys carrying their tattered baby  blankets{hello your like 6} sucking their thumbs crying when something does not go their way.  Mmmmm - boys not having any balls and crying at the drop of a hat. We have a generation  of cry babies and I am making it my mission that mine will not end up one of them or with one of them.....JOKE

You fall and unless their is blood pouring out of a wound. Get up and suck it up. Might sound harsh but you know what that is me. So far I have a daughter who has been pretty hard ass.....unless she goes super ass whiny mode on me she is a tough little girl. Not scared of anything.....I mean for the whole month of Halloween we went to the Halloween store every Friday so she could check on the display of super creepy shit they put up this year - I tell you gang some of the shit gave me the willies and I am a horror fanatic. Her favorite was the little zombie girl on the swing that sang this creepy rosemary's baby type of tune. But she did not flinch.  The staff at the store were like super impressed and by the end of the month she knew them all by name. The gave her the nickname "No Fear"....Same thing with Santa - she came, she saw,  she beat out her list and she gave me a cover girls smile. Two boys before her had a total melt down...I mean EPIC letdown-meltdown it was like REAlly? REally?


I am sorry and you might hate me for this but I can't look at these get ups without busting up laughing...I sorry but I do......yes maybe I should GTFU but you know what this is my opinion and I have a right to it......


No comments:

Feeling the love......