Friday, November 16, 2012

Don't you love.....

the kind of reading material I have by my place of slumber....Mmmmmm makes you wonder. I am so damn happy that it is Friday. I am tired, irritable and ready to get this first part of the holiday season over and done with. I have learned this week that if I ever tried to become a hermit I would completely lose my shit. I have been taking care of my dad during the day (hip surgery) and been holed in the house with my toddler daughter, cranky dogs and an even crankier toddler. She has been away from her toys, her routine and her norm. Mom has been away from her gym, her norm and her sanity. If I watch one more soccer game and here one more Italian news caster I am going to scream. I love my dad now don't get me wrong but damn I just am not made for hanging in the house all day I am just not that person. I am an out and about type of chick.

The drive home from my dad in traffic is an hour with the rain add on a 1/2 hour it makes it for a very long ass day since I get here any time between 7-8 am and leave at 6:00.  I need to get ready for turkey day which in my house means major prep about 4 days worth. I guess I just need to bitch it out I really do not have many people I can talk to about this so it does feel good t vent on my blog once in a bit. I know it will get better I am not a hippy by any means but I am off to sniff some lavender essential oils to calm my ass down..

Peace and love bitches!

1 comment:

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Hang in there, you are a good daughter. I too suffer from "cabin fever" when I'm home all day.

Feeling the love......