Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cleaning Up.....


As you can see their is a new spiffy layout for my blog.  Needed to clean it up and bring into the year 2015...... a little late I might add...Same fun ass post and allot more often since I am making the time to post. My little one is no longer a toddler and my ass is no longer a new mom. I have been recruited into the no she did in moms. Life has gotten a bit more hectic and just keeping up with my little ones activities, school and social schedule has been at sometimes overwhelming. Girl has tons of friends and it is hard to believe that she ins only 5. I have now become the chauffeur and the social calender keeper. Oh well. A few updates on what the hell has been going on around here.

a. My little GG is now a little girl - she has the eye roll down pat and the little one and her friends have broken into my shoe & purse closet many times and have been playing a whole lot of dress up. My sunglasses are not safe and where the f*ck did 5 year olds learn how to take and pose for a selfie.....She is heading to kindergarten and the hell of having to apply to schools has taken 10 years of my usually semi wrinkle free face {that will be a whole post of the terrors of kindergarten applications and what we need to do in our area of the Bay to get our kids in good schools}.

She is involved in many activities and takes jujitsu twice a week so she can learn how to kick a guy in the nuts without any visible marks. She is becoming tough and I love it. This keeps mama happy knowing she will have to shoot a mothereffer down if they touch my daughter. I do not think I would look good in prison orange jumpsuit. I do not believe how quickly time has gone by. Everyday I am amazed on what an amazing little person she has become. Parenting is rough and sometimes you double guess yourself if you are doing a good job or not. But when you see the results your like "OK I got this"   - sometimes you have to pat yourself on the back because not many peeps will do that for you....So to all the moms out there busting their asses daily this pat pat is for you.



b. As you know from some of my posts from a few days ago I am going through some "beginning changes" of life BS....Eff you totally nightmare however getting a bit better for this week. I can't guarantee next but hey that is why I am busting my ass working out and keeping everything zen like sometimes it is hard because you know what it is called LIFE and not everyday can be peachy keen and whip cream all the damn time...If you see that as negative well tough SHIT and move on you can go read the rainbow and unicorn blogs somewhere else....I have lost 20 pounds{and continue to count on more} via most of the time clean eating, trainer, working out/power walking  and my new kick ass cruiser bike. I bike everywhere I can when I can. I am sick of the car and sick of sitting in stupid overcrowded traffic. With the side streets I can go anywhere I want. I look like super dork with my flower helmet...but in this town it is better then brains splattered  on a sidewalk. GG and I take the bikes and we are off. It is liberating to be able to get on a bike and just go. Cruise feel the wind on your face and checking out all the really neat hoods - it makes me happy and that is all I need right now. I use flax seed, chia seeds and yes now some hemp seeds. I take a butt load of vitamins daily and trying to keep this change of life as natural as I can. I have said this once and I will say it again...this is what works for me...I personally do not trust many doctors anymore - It got really bad after what I saw my mom go through while she was fighting her way through cancer. You do not forget shit like that. I am not saying all doctors are the same however for ME right now the natural way of doing things has worked and with the changes I have made to my lifestyle things are looking way up.

c. Husband is doing great, the company is on fire and he is one busy man. We are great together and he still loves me even with all the weird things have been going on with my emotionally charged life. You know you have a good one when he puts up with this shit and is there for you through thick and thin. For better or worse. He loves my craziness and to this day he tells me on most days that I am his own walking reality show. I love him more today than I ever have. 15 years and counting. He is an amazing dad and GG worships him.

d. Family is doing well. My dad is kicking it at 74 and him and his girlfriend have been traveling the globe. I miss my mom always but his girlfriend is a good egg and he needs someone at this age to keep him active and moving around. So far he is having a good time. My brother and his family is great and my daughter is getting to grow up with her cousins really close by. So God Bless and positive vibes on that end

e. I will again be going through some changes in a few months my beautiful daughter will be entering her new phase of life and going to kindergarten...I see her everyday and everyday she changes. She is growing up so quick and I am so fortunate that I get to be home to see her evolve. I made the decision to stay home when we had her - remember I was 40 when I had her she was going to be my only little one and I felt what worked for us as a family was to have one parent at home. We thought long and hard on this and I now know that it was the right choice for us. I am working on trying to figure it all out...but one day at a time to see where this next path in my journey will bring me. Own business, volunteering, who knows....we will see when it happens...all I know is I choose that stress is no longer going to be a part of my life....day to day...one step at a time.....

That is the roll up for now.....I am excited to start writing again and getting my feelings on the screen...I did not realize how much I missed it until I started up again. I get to release.

Cheers peeps.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I'll be! Check out the new digs here! :D Now off to actually read the entry.

Feeling the love......